Mar 3, 2012

BISTEK PANINI


Ingredients:
300 grams Tenderloin beef
1 pc. White onion
2 tbsp. Soy sauce
2 tbsp. Calamansi juice
1 pc. Egg
50 grams Corn starch
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Crushed black peppercorn
1 pc. French bread Baguettes
100 grams Coleslaw

Procedures:
1. Flatten the tenderloin steak. Season with salt and marinate in soy sauce, calamansi juice.
2. Pan-grilled the steak as per guest desire the doneness of the Bistek beef. Set aside.
3. Cut into ring white onion, season with salt, then dredge into corn starch, wash into beaten egg, then deep fried until crispy. Set aside.
4. Cut into half French bread then fill with bistek beef. Place it on Panini for 10 Minutes.
5. Place on dinner plate, siding with coleslaw and onion ring.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember my mom when she was still alive. She used to make us panini. I love panini! Oh boy you made me miss both my mom and panini. This is very easy to make and my mom make it with lots of love. I want to know is your version of coleslaw. Do you have a coleslaw recipe? Please swing by my page too.

Anonymous said...

A bistek on a bread, sounds good

Unknown said...

Oh sorry to hear that....yah panini is very delicious and healthy... maybe this coming days I feature the version of coleslaw... sure I will visit your page... thank for dropping by...

Unknown said...

@unasalahat: try that one its easy to make... hehe

atty. stacy said...

wow a fusion dish! I am intrigued to try it out

Trisha said...

This is mouthwatering!! Wanna try this some time soon <3

Sining Factory said...

Wow cool. This looks like the Filipino version of philly cheesesteak. Sarap! :) And the onion rings are special. Looks yummy talaga.

Algene said...

Ang saya naman magblog hopping. Ang daming recipes na available :D

Mei said...

Sounds like a Pinoy food but looks like a foreign food. Cool :))

I wanna try this din hehe

http://bluelovin.com

athena said...

i love panini! :>

Sumi Go said...

Wow, this looks really good! Beef and Baguettes is <3
I'd try making this some time soon, but I'd keep the beef to medium doneness though. Not a big fan of bistek's texture eh.. ^^

GagayMD said...

oh no! first ingredient pa lng, di na ako makakain.haha

kRyStLe said...

bistek panini with fried onion rings wow!

kindlehearts.com said...

browsing the ingredients busog na ko! but I think it is very easy to prepare! Will try this one on a weekend! Thanks for sharing!:P
- Sionee

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Paddy's Recipes . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Design by Herdiansyah . Published by Borneo Templates